Airline & Airport Passenger Service Agents
The aims of the programme are to enable students to develop the skills to operate effectively in the aviation passenger service agent environment.
In turn a secondary aim is to help students intending a career in air transport industries to gain practical and relevant skills which will enhance their employability.
At the end of this programme, students will be able to:
- Understand the unique operating environment and requirements of staff engaged in passenger service occupations
- Identify the skills and characteristics required for passenger service agents to be effective
- Demonstrate an understanding of the verbal skills [and industry knowledge] required of passenger service agents
- Demonstrate an understanding of the written skills [and standards] required of passenger service agents
- Describe the essential features and equipment encountered in a passenger service agents environment
- Describe the service standards required of passenger service operatives