Child Minder: Supporting vulnerable children (CACHE Level 3)
This course is the CACHE Level 3 - Understand the needs of children and young people who are vulnerable and experiencing poverty and disadvantage (CYPOP17) unit. The purpose of this course is to provide you with an in depth understanding of the effects of poverty and disadvantage on children and young people.
At the end of this course you will:
- Understand the factors that may impact on the outcomes and life chances of children and young people.
- Understand how poverty and disadvantage affect children and young people’s development.
- Understand the importance of early intervention for children and young people who are disadvantaged and vulnerable.
- Understand the importance of support and partnership in improving outcomes for children and young people who are experiencing poverty and disadvantage.
- Understand the role of the practitioner in supporting children and young people who are vulnerable and experiencing poverty and disadvantage.
The course can also form part of the full CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Children's and Young People's Workforce should you wish to progress onto this.
Please note: You will require access to the internet to complete this course.