Executive Office Skills
This course has been specifically designed for senior office staff who wish to be able to manage office operations effectively and supervise the work of others in an office environment. The course will introduce the benefits of good customer care, explore ways of handling complaints, raise awareness of good practice in personnel administration and includes new legislation like data protection.
At the end of the course you should be:
- Able to put good customer care into practice in everyday situations which will benefit your organisation.
- More aware of the role taken by an Administrator in Personnel, and be better equipped to perform many of the daily administrative tasks.
- Able to recognise what constitutes a "project" and understand the importance of its proper planning. You should be able to identify, initiate and implement the necessary five steps of project management.
- Able to identify different forms of communication and you will be better able to use all forms of communication to your advantage.
- Able to efficiently support the trainer in their duties and set-up activities, and also you will have gained a background knowledge of training skills and methodology which may then be used to further develop your own training career.