Health and Social Care (Adults) Diploma (RQF) Level 3
Health and Social Care (Adults) RQF Course
Our Health and Social Care Level 3 Diploma course is the full level 3 qualification listed on the RQF (QRN: 501/2263/0). Upon successful completion you will be awarded 58 credits.
The RQF Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 3 is a nationally recognised qualification based on the Health and Social Care National Occupation Standards approved by Skills for Care & Development. It is recognised by care providers, the Care Quality Commission (CQC), and nursing universities. The award will confirm knowledge, skills and competence for those working with adults and children across all social care settings, including residential settings, primary care environments, domiciliary services, day services and supported living.
This qualification is ideal if you are working as an experienced care worker in health and social care or you are volunteering in a similar setting. The qualification will confirm competence for roles such as:
• Senior care assistants/support workers/key workers in residential settings, domiciliary services, day services
• Senior healthcare assistants / support workers in community care, primary care, and acute health environments
• Senior support workers in supported living projects
• Community-based senior care assistants/ support workers/key workers, including those working in specialist areas eg dementia, learning disabilities
• Personal assistants employed directly by the individual they support or their families
• Emerging new types of workers & multidisciplinary health roles crossing traditional service barriers and delivery models
In order to complete this course you will need to have a work placement in a social care setting
It is recommended that you spend approximately 100 hours in a Real Work Environment. Toward the end of the course you will visited in the placement/workplace by your assessor at least once, possibly twice if there is any evidence missing from the final assessor check of your work. You will be given plenty of notice and will have a personalised plan designed so that you will know exactly what the assessor will need to see.