Individual and Interpersonal Behaviour (Byte Size)
Most of the research into human motivation has been carried out in respect of work. Some of these ideas and research results are complex, with Researchers attempting to identify the factors that motivate, or prevent motivation in people.
After participating in this course, you should be able to:
- describe the motivational theories of Herzberg and Maslow
- briefly review the main theories of personality
- describe the major theories of perception
- relate personal factors, role theory and conflict to individual attitudes and behaviour
- describe the organisational issues relating to individual attitudes and behaviour.
In working through this session, you will practise the following BTEC common skills:
- Managing and Developing Self
- Working with and Relating to others
- Managing Tasks and Solving Problems
- Applying Numeracy
- Applying Technology
- Applying Design and Creativity