Interior Design Course
Are you thinking about starting a career as an Interior Designer? Have you considered setting up your own business and making an income as an Interior Designer? Or maybe you have always wanted to study Interior Design to improve your own home? If you have answered yes to any of these questions then this is the course for you.
About Interior Design
As an Interior Designer you will consult with your clients to plan and carry out the design of their interior and furnishings. This course covers a whole range of aspects relating to interior design and the elements that need to be considered in the planning stages.
The objectives of the Interior Design course are to:
- describe the history of interior design, classic design styles and the work of leading designers
- investigate the seven design elements which contribute to a design
- explore the room elements which influence a design effect
- undertake an interior design project
- develop a business plan for establishing a design business