Managing Performance (Skills Course)
This course aims to introduce people to the key principles of managing performance and how to handle Employee Relations matters in a professional and proactive manner.
The course offers the essential knowledge and skills required to ensure performance is managed effectively and efficiently.
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Understand how to set and monitor performance targets.
- Describe employment contracts, the legal requirement for contracts and the benefits for employers and employees.
- Describe equal opportunities legislation and how to put these into practice.
- Understand the principles and good practice of managing discipline and dismissal.
- Be able to take the appropriate action when dealing with conduct related matters.
- Deal effectively with aggressive and assertive conduct.