Organisational Development (Byte Size)
Any organisation -- in industry, commerce, education, politics, charity, or even the military -- develops and changes over time. Such changes are often related to an organisation's growth. It is possible to build up a picture of the principles of development which a typical organisation will follow.
After participating in this course, you should be able to:
- understand the three key stages in organisational development
- explain how the stages affect management style
- suggest future organisation structures
- describe team-based and project-based organisations and contrast their differences.
In working through this session, you will practise the following BTEC common skills:
- Managing and Developing Self
- Working with and Relating to others
- Managing Tasks and Solving Problems
- Applying Numeracy
- Applying Technology
- Applying Design and Creativity