Our Playwork Course is divided into six units, each of which deals with one or more learning outcomes related to one or more aspects of Play and Playwork.
Once you have completed the entire course you will have achieved all the learning outcomes.
By the end of the Playwork course you will be able to:
- Understand Playwork Principles and the different types of play.
- Understand the value of different relationships in playwork and their impact on positive outcomes within play settings
- Understand how to provide an inclusive and challenging play environment
- Understand how to provide an organisational framework for play
- Understand how to develop playwork provision and create play opportunities in the community
- Understand the importance of reflective practice for practitioners