Psychology A Level (Full AS + A2)
Psychology A Level Course
This distance learning A Level Psychology course has been designed to the latest specifications. The first available exam dates for this version of the AQA Psychology A Level are in June 2017.
Psychology is a highly respected A Level subject that is applicable across a wide range of professions and university courses. In this course students will learn about different psychological conditions, their causes and their treatments. Importantly, they will also learn about different kinds of research, data handling and analysis: knowledge and skills that can be transferred across any number of different job roles.
In accordance with the latest specifications, this course has been designed to encourage students to:
- Develop essential knowledge and understanding of different areas of the subject and how they relate to each other
- Develop and demonstrate a deep appreciation of the skills, knowledge and understanding of scientific methods
- Develop competence and confidence in a variety of practical, mathematical and problem-solving skills
- Develop their interest in and enthusiasm for the subject, including developing an interest in further study and careers associated with the subject
- Understand how society makes decisions about scientific issues and how the sciences contribute to the success of the economy and society.