Workplace Health and Safety
Workplace Health and Safety Course
This programme is designed for people who wish to gain an understanding of principles and practice of health & safety in the workplace; and will be suited to anyone who needs to gain a practical understanding of their role and responsibility for health & safety. No prior knowledge is required.
The objectives of the course are to:
- Describe the legal framework within which workplace health & safety operates
- Explain control systems for ensuring health & safety is properly managed
- Analyse policy and practice in relation to workplace health
- Analyse policy & practice in relation to workplace safety
- Analyse policy & practice in relation to workplace welfare
Students may register at any time and have a full year to complete their studies.