Dress Making and Fashion Design
Below you will find a list of courses that previous students have taken to complement their course. We hope that this list will give you some idea of the types of progression courses we offer, or alternative course options that may be of interest to you.
- Carpentry and Joinery - Carpentry & Joinery Course When a person becomes interested in carpentry he joins millions of crafts people who enjoy the practical and therapeutic benefits of creating useful projects from natural materials. The very nature of creating... Read More »
- Eco Building Design - Eco Buidling Design Course Building biology, bio-house design, biological architecture and ecological building all refer to the construction of a building along lines of more natural, renewable resources and health of the occupants. In other words buildings... Read More »
- Home Security Planning - Figures show that eight out of ten burglaries take place when the home is empty and seven out of ten of burglaries involve forced entry. This is often because the owners have failed to take adequate security measures. Today, more than at any other... Read More »
- Meteorology - Having exact measurements of the atmosphere is very important in meteorology. This has been helped by the invention of suitable instruments for observation and by the organisation of a network of observing stations to gather weather data. The art of... Read More »
- Clothing Production - All managers must, and all supervisors, mechanics and the like should understand the decisions that are taken with respect to the production systems chosen and how the production is planned and controlled. The type of production system in use strongly... Read More »