Equine Business Management
Below you will find a list of courses that previous students have taken to complement their course. We hope that this list will give you some idea of the types of progression courses we offer, or alternative course options that may be of interest to you.
- Animal Care - Animal Care Course Our Animal Care Course is designed to assist the student in understanding the basic needs of animals. From the information provided obtain a better understanding of the animal profile and then be able to identify problems. Students... Read More »
- Aquarium and Fishkeeping - This course introduces the freshwater and marine aquarium hobbyist to various aspects of successful aquaria management. Rather than being an entertainment guide, which extols the virtues of one or other approach to aquaria management, this course presents... Read More »
- Business and the Environment - In 1990 the concept of the environmental management system (EMS) was new to many organisations. However, it has subsequently developed very rapidly, becoming the subject of a number of international standards and schemes. The first national environmental... Read More »
- Conservation - Conservation Course Man is creating an urban environment where so many goods are being concentrated that consumer desire, comparable to predatory instinct, is being over stimulated. From the moment a child can hear a radio or watch a television, this... Read More »
- Ecology - Ecology Course Ecology is the study of the relationship between plants and animals and their physical and biological environment. The field of ecology is a distinct scientific discipline, it does contribute to the study and understanding of environmental... Read More »