Food and Beverage Service Supervision BTEC Level 3 Certificate (QCF)
Below you will find a list of courses that previous students have taken to complement their course. We hope that this list will give you some idea of the types of progression courses we offer, or alternative course options that may be of interest to you.
- Food and Beverages Management - We all interact with the food and beverage industry, whether it is as staff or as a customer. This course has been designed to give an insight into the industry and the skills required for obtaining employment in Cafes, Hotels, Bars or Restaurants. ... Read More »
- General Production - The purpose of production is to fulfil the needs of people. Therefore it is a process used to produce goods or services for people. The production process consists of different inputs such as labour, raw materials, machinery, capital, energy, etc., transformed... Read More »
- Guest House Management - The very first thing you need to know about opening a successful Guest House business is that there are very few fixed rules. Opening a small tearoom restaurant is a very different matter from opening a large cordon bleu restaurant. The requirements ... Read More »
- Hospitality - The programme has been devised to provide learners with an understanding of the hospitality industry. Where learners are looking to enhance their knowledge, this programme will enable students to acquire skills that will prepare them for the industry... Read More »
- Hotel Management - The hospitality industry is booming at an incredible rate, and now is the time to prepare yourself for a major role in the business. New hotels and resorts are developed every year and there are now an amazing variety of employment opportunities. This... Read More »