Health and Social Care (Adults) Diploma (RQF) Level 3
Below you will find a list of courses that previous students have taken to complement their course. We hope that this list will give you some idea of the types of progression courses we offer, or alternative course options that may be of interest to you.
- Accountable Social Care - The units each describe an aspect of accountability in social work practice. At every stage in each unit examples are given of the application in practice of the theories, methods and issues under discussion and activities are provided to enable learners... Read More »
- Assuring Quality In Social Care Skills - This Social Care - Skills Course has been structured so that students can choose exactly the area they need to develop by setting their own learning priorities. These courses can be used by qualified social workers in practice as a source of professional... Read More »
- Caring At Home - When it comes to caring at home, physical care is likely the type of care that comes to mind most readily. This involves helping people to attend to their personal needs, such as bathing and dressing, however psychological and social care are equally... Read More »
- Caring for Older People - Caring for Older People Course The care of older people is a complex and skilled branch of health care. To be effective, carers need to be knowledgeable, flexible and positive in their interventions. This course's objectives are based on the idea that... Read More »
- Caring for People with Learning Disabilities - Caring for People with Learning Disabilities Thanks to advances in medical technology, we are living in an era when more people with learning disabilities can now live functional lives. As more of the learning disabled are at home rather than in hospital... Read More »