Individual and Interpersonal Behaviour (Byte Size)
We understand that studying from home may be a new experience for you. You could even be excused for feeling a little dauntedsince you will not be studying in a traditional "classroom environment". To help our students overcome these concernswe have developed the Student Zone. The Student Zone encourages a high level ofinteraction with your tutor and other like-minded students.
All of our students receive access to the Student Zone,within this area you can:
- Access the student forum which allows you to share ideas and chat with other students.
- View your tutor's feedback on your marked assignments.
- View optional reading lists for your course (where available).
- Access free online games, for when you need a break from studying.
- View the study guide with plenty of useful hints and tips on how to get the most out of your course.
- Access free courses such as: Improving Learning Skills, Job Interview Skills, The Effective Learner, Goal Setting and Time Management, Ten Tips to Complete a Good Test Paper.
- Find details on our generous Referral Programme.