Managing Performance (Skills Course)
Below you will find a list of courses that previous students have taken to complement their course. We hope that this list will give you some idea of the types of progression courses we offer, or alternative course options that may be of interest to you.
- Advertising - Good advertising is advertising which sells the product! Advertising which looks beautiful and reads well may indeed sell the product but then again, it may fail to do so if other things in the marketing mix are not equal. This course should be of ... Read More »
- Advertising and Promotion (Skills Course) - This course deals with how to get your message across to your customers.... Read More »
- Business Decision Analysis - For those involved in business, particularly for those in managerial positions, the ability to make effective decisions or to contribute to the decision-making process is of vital importance. The ability to use mathematical techniques is becoming an... Read More »
- Business Economics - Economics is the study of scarcity and the consequences of scarcity. Individuals, households, businesses and nations all experience some level of scarcity, in that they do not possess all the resources to satisfy all their wants and needs. Decisions ... Read More »
- Business Economics Professional - What is economics about? Economics is the problem of using the available resources as efficiently as possible so as to achieve the maximum fulfilment of society's unlimited demand for goods and services. The ultimate purpose of economic endeavour is... Read More »