Master Herbalist (Phytotherapy)
Below you will find a list of courses that previous students have taken to complement their course. We hope that this list will give you some idea of the types of progression courses we offer, or alternative course options that may be of interest to you.
- Herbalism - Clinical - The Facts This course furnishes the students with the skills necessary to diagnose symptoms and signs and prescribe curative prescriptions for a wide range of health problems. Features An outstanding feature of this course is a proven method... Read More »
- Clinical Nutrition - Clinical Nutrition Course Clinical Nutrition The Facts This innovative course brings together many aspects of clinical nutrition in a very holistic approach. The varied skills you will acquire are a significant feature of this course. About Clinical... Read More »
- Clinical Weight Control - Clinical Weight Control Course The whole issue of weight control is far more complex than simply controlling food intake - hence the massive failure rate of "diets". This course will enable students to integrate the latest information in a... Read More »
- Diet and Nutrition Advisor - Diet and Nutrition Advisor Course We are, as a result of the hype and media play made aware of sensible eating habits and the need for eating healthy foods but there is a fear that the amount of information being pushed at us is just that bit too much... Read More »
- Eating Disorders - Eating Disorder Course The Facts Incorrectly perceived as a 'slimmers' disease resulting from vanity, eating disorders are on the increase, not just for adolescent girls, but for men, women and children of all ages. Despite the increase, the disorder... Read More »