Meridian Healing Techniques
Below you will find a list of courses that previous students have taken to complement their course. We hope that this list will give you some idea of the types of progression courses we offer, or alternative course options that may be of interest to you.
- Acupressure - Acupressure is often thought of as being a poor substitute for Acupuncture and yet in skilled hands can be just as effective for many of the conditions more traditionally treated by needles. It is an ancient healing therapy based on a network of meridians... Read More »
- Anatomy & Physiology - Anatomy & Physiology Course This course has been designed for use in the complementary health therapies. The acquisition of knowledge of human anatomy and physiology is essential in these therapies. About Anatomy & Physiology Course... Read More »
- Aroma Stress - Stress is singularly the greatest cause of ill-health in our society. It is important to realise that however well you appear to cope with everyday life, you will experience stress to some degree. Moderate amounts are good for you, and can improve your... Read More »
- Aromatherapy - Aromatherapy Course "Aromatherapy is the fragrant art of using specially selected aromatic oils for therapeutic purposes. It is one of the fastest growing complementary therapies in the world." About Aromatherapy All essential oils are antiseptic... Read More »
- Autogenic Training - Autogenic training can be defined as a technique of medical therapy designed to exert a normalising influence upon mental and bodily functions. By the late 1920s, Schulz had evolved the six standard psycho-physiological exercises of autogenic training... Read More »