Teaching Assistant: Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF) Level 3
Below you will find a list of courses that previous students have taken to complement their course. We hope that this list will give you some idea of the types of progression courses we offer, or alternative course options that may be of interest to you.
- Basic Maths - This course deals with a number of basic mathematical concepts that will be used during your study and/or work life. When you have worked through this unit you will be able to: Understand the number system and relationships between sizes of objects... Read More »
- Children and Computers - Computers, once the property of relatively few, are now common in many homes. It is only natural that as parents we want to provide the best opportunities we can for our children. The problem for many of us is that computers were not part of our childhood... Read More »
- Drama In Education - Drama has been with us all since the very beginning: primitive man deals with the circumstances that shape his life by dramatically representing them through storytelling. Dance, folklore, chanting, ritual and self-identification with an animate or inanimate... Read More »
- Exam Preparation - The course is designed for anyone working towards an examination and who wishes to improve their exam or assessment technique. The student will be taught how to interpret exam and assessment questions better, understand what the question is asking ... Read More »
- General Principles of Teaching - Not all teaching takes place in schools, although this is the norm, and the typical teaching situation consists of a teacher confronting a class of pupils who are to learn from the teacher. The teacher is seen as a professional worker whose authority... Read More »